Pages

Sunday, August 26

ဟာသပုံေလးမ်ား




Ok , Now u know !


This is people'mind



Go to the hell 


Is real smile pic ? 



same or not 

ေျမျမဳပ္တဲ႔အခါ ဆင္အရုိးနဲ႔အတူ ျမဳပ္ေပးပါတဲ႔ ၊ အနာဂတ္မွာ ေရွးေဟာင္းသုေတသီေတြ ဇေဝဇဝါျဖစ္ေအာင္လုိ႔ပါတဲ႔...........LOL


Right?

Don't think what u want !

just for fun !



I am studying ! 

ys i can't enter without key ! hahaha


Poor harry potter with one shirt !


Smoker  Birthday !


So smart !


I love u too! 


Nice  my shoes ? 


Don't touch my dog !


Now who is gay ? 


I portect u sir ! hahaha


next time i'll destroy all 


No one can see !


How can i enter ?



Hey i see the thief !


My elder sister trust me ! 


အားလုံးကုိေလးစားလ်က္......

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:37 AM

    Simply want to say your article is as astounding.
    The clearness in your put up is just cool and that i can think you are a professional on this subject.
    Well together with your permission let me to clutch your feed to stay updated with imminent post.

    Thank you a million and please continue the enjoyable work.


    Also visit my site; ハミルトン 時計

    ReplyDelete